The UAMS Graduate School uses eShipGlobal to allow students to receive their immigration documents via express mail. Students are responsible for all expenses that are required for shipping documents. Documents sent through eShipGlobal are sent via FedEx or DHL.
Documents that can be sent through eShipGlobal are:
- I-20 Packets for New International Students
- Updated I-20’s for current students who are outside of Arkansas (possibly participating in CPT or OPT)
- Any other immigration documents that could be sent to the UAMS Graduate School
The estimated shipping cost is between $40.00 and $75.00. To request express mailing of documents, please go to https://study.eshipglobal.com/slogin.asp.
Receiving a Package from the UAMS Graduate School –
Click on Receive Package from University from the Home page and follow these instructions:
- Click on Arkansas on the menu or select Arkansas from the drop down list.
- Select University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and click on Continue.
- Select Graduate School and click on Continue.
- Complete the shipping form and click on Ship/Quote.
- On the confirmation page, check your shipment details and select your desired service from the available options (either FedEx or DHL).
- On the same page, fill out the credit card information (you must have a credit card to complete this process).
- Click on Confirm and on successful shipment creation, you will be presented with an order number on the shipment summary page.
- The UAMS Graduate School will be notified of your request. The necessary documents will be sent to your address as soon as the UAMS Graduate School processes your request.
- Once the UAMS Graduate School ships your package, you will receive an email that will include your tracking number to track the shipment through delivery.