- All UAMS Graduate School students are assigned a UAMS email address. All compliance requirement notifications are sent to UAMS email addresses only.
- Compliance requirements are mandatory for all UAMS students. Failure to comply may result in the deactivation of all UAMS accounts including email and blackboard, holds that prevent registration, withdrawal from classes, and/or dismissal from the program.
Requirement at Initial Enrollment
- Student and Employee Health Pre-enrollment Screening
To submit student pre-enrollment forms, immunizations, titers, TB screenings, exemption letters from your physician, or physician letters, you will use the Gateway for UAMS Students (GUS) to upload the documentation. Please allow at least 48-hours (2 business days) for the documents to be reviewed and approved.
Fall & Spring Term Requirements
- Student Health Insurance Verification
Student Activities and Housing will notify students at their UAMS email.
This requirement is completed online at the UAMS Student Portal.
- Flu Shot (Typically due in November each year)
- TB Skin Test
- HIPAA (Typically due October 1st each year)
- Conflict of Interest Disclosure (Due in October each year)
Workday Student Trainings
- Students will be notified by email when required trainings are assigned.
- All required trainings must be completed before the deadline indicated.