Graduation Form

Please visit the Office of the University Registrar site here to apply for graduation. The application to graduate must be submitted by the listed deadline. If you do not graduate the semester you intended, you will need to contact the registrar’s office to update your expected graduation term and submit the form again for the new intended graduation term.

Please contact our office if you have questions: 501-686-5454 or