Graduate School Forms

Forms for Students

**Required forms. Please submit to the Graduate School Office.

International (F-1) Student Forms and Letter Requests

Faculty Forms

To request a new course, submit the Registrar’s Course Approval Form to the Graduate School’s Assistant Dean before submitting to the registrar.

  • Registrar Forms
    • Add/Drop/Withdrawal Form
    • Change in Degree or Plan
    • Change of Grade
    • Please notify the Graduate School before submitting these forms to the registrar:
      • Course Request Form – New Course
      • Course Request Form – Course Changes
      • Course Request Form – Retirement
    • Pre-Requisite Override Form
    • Curriculum Template
  • GPIBS Forms
  • Graduate Faculty Application