Requesting Express Mail
UAMS Graduate School uses eShipGlobal to allow students to receive their immigration documents via express mail. You are responsible for expenses that are required for shipping of your documentation. Documents sent through eShipGlobal are sent via FedEx or DHL.
Documents that can be sent through eShipGlobal are:
New International Student I-20 Packets
Updated I-20’s for current students who are outside of Arkansas (possibly participating in CPT or OPT)
Any other immigration documents that could be sent to UAMS Graduate School
Estimated shipping cost is between $40.00 and $75.00. To request express mailing of documents please go to
Receiving a Package from UAMS Graduate School
Click on Receive Package from University from the Home page and follow these instructions:
- Click on Arkansas on the menu or select Arkansas from the drop down list.
- Select University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and click on Continue.
- Select Graduate School and click on Continue.
- Complete the shipping form and click on Ship/Quote.
- On the confirmation page, check your shipment details and select your desired service from the available options (either FedEx or DHL).
- On the same page, fill out the credit card information (you must have a credit card to complete this process).
- Click on Confirm and on successful shipment creation, you will be presented with an order number on the shipment summary page.
- UAMS Graduate School is notified of your request. The necessary documents will be sent to your address as soon as UAMS Graduate School processes your request.
- Once UAMS Graduate School ships your package, you will receive an email that will include your tracking number to track the shipment through delivery.