Compliance Information for Current Students
- All UAMS Graduate School students are assigned a UAMS email address. All compliance requirement notifications are sent to UAMS email addresses only.
- Compliance requirements are mandatory for all UAMS students and failure to comply will result in deactivation of all UAMS accounts including email and blackboard.
Once Each Year Requirements
- Flu Shot
- TB Skin Test
Student Employee Health Services notifies current students by email regarding flu shots and TB test.
UAMS Announcements notify students regarding annual HIPAA training completed on the HIPAA web site.
Twice Each Year, Fall & Spring Requirements
- Student Health Insurance Verification
Student Activities and Housing notify students by email.
Requirement is completed online at the UAMS Student Portal web site.
One Time Requirements at Initial Enrollment
- UAMS Confidentiality Agreement
- Arkansas State Bureau of Legislative Research
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Graduate School office notifies new students by email.
Requirements are completed online at the UAMS Student Portal web site.