2012 Summer Registration
The last day to register for Summer 2012 is May 25th. Payment is due no later than May 25th without late fees. The last day to pay with late fees applied is June 4th.
If you need assistance with registration, please contact Pattie Hamilton at 501-686-5455.
1. Please print a registration form from the link below. Collect ALL necessary signatures in your program, and submit your form during registration. If you are receiving student loans to pay your tuition and fees, funds cannot be applied to your account unless you are registered for the current semester. To review steps to completion of your student loans, you may reference the Student Financial Services website.
2. Do you plan to graduate this semester? If so, please complete and submit a Degree Application Form and pay your graduation fees during registration ($57.00). Ph.D. students will also pay an additional fee for open access publishing ($170.00).
3. If you are a full-time employee within the UA system, you must submit an Employee Discount Form to the HR Department of your employer each semester you register. The Graduate School Office must receive the form from HR for you to be eligible for the discount.
4. If you have a name or address change, please complete the Change of Address or Name form and submit with your registration.
4. For Communication Sciences and Disorders Ph.D. students only, please submit your registration form to Dr. Betholyn Gentry at the UALR campus. All registration documents will be collected by her.
5. For Nursing Science Ph.D. students only, please submit your registration form to the College of Nursing registrar. Upon receipt of all College of Nursing required documents and proofs, the College of Nursing registrar will submit your registration form to the Graduate School registrar.