Application – International
Complete information for international applicants is available by clicking here.
- There is no application fee.*Please note: If you have problems submitting the online application, please contact Jackie McRoberts at GraduateAdmissions@uams.edu or 501-686-5456) with your name and error message.
- Health Promotion and Prevention, Health Systems Research, and Epidemiology Applicants: In addition to the above UAMS Graduate School application, please submit an application through SOPHAS.
- Summary of Experience Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation (Please note: Two programs require letters to be filled out on specific forms- Genetic Counseling program, and Pharmaceutical Evaluation Policy track of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Please click on the names of these programs to access the recommendation forms.)
- Official transcripts from each university attended.
- For all international applicants, official test results of the TOEFL score and the GRE score must be sent directly to UAMS by the Educational Testing Service. A photocopy of the scores sent to the student, who in turn forwards the scores to UAMS is not sufficient. No action will be taken on an application containing a photocopied test score. There is no exception to this policy. The code for the UAMS Graduate School is 6901. If selecting by institution name, please select the following: U AR Med Sci Graduate School
Please submit all application documents to the following address:
UAMS Graduate School
4301 W. Markham Slot #601
Little Rock, AR 72205
The following application documents can be submitted by email to GraduateAdmissions@uams.edu:
Summary of Experience form
CV (if required by program)
Statement of Purpose
Letters of recommendation directly from recommender
It is the applicant’s responsibility to make sure all application materials have been received by the Graduate School. Please contact Jackie McRoberts, GraduateAdmissions@uams.edu to confirm receipt of transcripts, letters of recommendation, affidavits of support (if required), GRE/ TOEFL scores, or other documents required by the program.
All admission decisions are communicated in writing by the Dean of the Graduate School. The Graduate School cannot communicate admission decisions via email or phone calls.