New Student Registration, Required Forms, & Health Insurance
Graduate School Forms/Registration
- Student Data Form- Submit to email@example.com or fax to 501.526-3220 prior to registration.
- Registration Forms - Please contact your program regarding registration. Programs assist new students with course selection and faculty approval signatures. All registration forms must include the required signatures when submitted to the Office of the University Registrar.
Tuition & Fees
- 2015-2016 Tuition & Fees – Please contact the Bursar’s office for payment deadlines and options.
- Tuition Payment Instructions- The Office of the University Registrar does not send tuition statements. Please contact the Office of the University Registrar at 501-526-5600 for tuition amount.
- Employee Tuition Discount – Available to degree seeking, full-time employees.
- Student Financial Services - Student financial aid refunds for Graduate School students are scheduled for June 9, 2015. Visit the Student Financial Services web site to sign up for direct deposit.
Employee Health/Student Preventive Health Service Requirements
- Medical Examination Form - Submit to Student Employee Health prior to enrollment.
This form is sent with acceptance letters or click on the above link to print the form. Please have your family physician complete the form and immunization history. Please have your physician administer any needed immunizations. Please read the medical examination form carefully to insure all vaccinations are up-to-date.
Student prematriculation physical exams are to be completed on UAMS forms and signed prior to reporting for classes. Documentation may be mailed, faxed or brought to SEHS and should also include proof of required vaccines and TB screening. The student may choose to have this performed at SEHS for a charge as this is not a covered service for prematriculation students. SEHS will maintain proof of compliance and provide notice to the college.
- TB Skin Test – Submit proof with the above Medical Examination Form to Student Employee Health prior to enrollment.
The Medical Examination form and proof of TB skin test should be submitted to:
Employee Health/Student Preventive Health Services (EH/SPHS)
521 Jack Stephens Drive, Mail Slot 530-8
Little Rock, AR 72205
Student Health Insurance
Compliance requirements are mandatory for all UAMS students and failure to comply will result in deactivation of all UAMS accounts including email and blackboard.
- All UAMS students are required to have health insurance prior to the first week of class. Students will be required to submit verification of their insurance. Student Activities and Housing will notify students by email with verification instructions. Health insurance plans must meet minimum coverage requirements found at Student Health Insurance Policy. Students are encouraged to confirm their coverage under their existing plan of insurance prior to registration or if they do not have any existing insurance, obtain such coverage. A student Academic Health plan is available at Student Health Insurance.
- Flu Vaccinations – Required for all employees and students. You will be notified when to complete this requirement.
- HIPAA Training- You will receive an email notification to your UAMS.edu account after registration.
- UAMS Student Portal- You will receive an email notification to your UAMS.edu account after registration. UAMS email and student ID number are required in order to access the Student Portal.