2012 Fall Registration for Continuing Students
Registration Deadline – August 15th
Tuition and Fees Payment Deadline – August 15th
If you need assistance with registration, please contact Pam McCullough at 501-686-5454.
1. The insurance verification process must be completed prior to September 10th. You are required to purchase either the university sponsored plan or another plan that meets the health insurance policy standards. Verification may be completed at the UAMS Student Account Information web site.
2. Please print a registration form from the link below. Collect the necessary signatures for the courses and a program signature, and submit your form to the Graduate School office during registration, July 25th through August 3rd . If you are receiving student loans to pay your tuition and fees, funds cannot be applied to your account unless you are registered for the current semester. To review steps to completion of your student loans, you may reference the Student Financial Services web site.
3. Do you plan to graduate this semester? If so, please complete and submit a Degree Application Form and pay your graduation fees during registration ($80.00). Ph.D. students will also pay an additional fee for open access publishing ($170.00).
4. If you are a full-time employee within the UA system, you must submit an Employee Discount Form to the HR Department of your employer each semester you register. The Graduate School Office must receive the form from HR for you to be eligible for the discount.
5. Please submit payment of tuition and fees by August 15th to Student Financial Services.
If you pay by mail, please do not send cash. Make checks/money orders payable to UAMS. Write your Student ID Number on all payments. If the name on the check is different from the student’s name, please write the student’s name on the check. Mail payments to:UAMS
Student Financial Services, Slot 758
4301 West Markham
Little Rock, AR 72205Your cancelled check will be your receipt. Please make checks for the exact amount of tuition and fees.
- Credit or Debit Card
The Student Financial Services office is located in the ADMIN WEST BUILDING, FIRST FLOOR, ROOM 1.106. All credit cards and debit cards are accepted. If you are paying with cash, please bring the exact amount of your tuition and fees.
- Check or Money Order – Drop Off
If you are paying with check/money order, you may place your payment in the STUDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES DROP BOX located in the hall by the office in the the ADMIN WEST BUILDING, FIRST FLOOR, ROOM 1.106. Please be sure to write your Student ID Number on all payments.
If you would like to pay by phone using a credit or debit card, please call 501.686.6128.
6. If you have a name or address change, please complete the Change of Address or Name form and submit with your registration.
7. Communication Sciences and Disorders Ph.D. students only, please submit your registration form to Dr. Betholyn Gentry at the UALR campus. All registration documents will be collected by her.
8. Nursing Science Ph.D. students only, please submit your registration form to the College of Nursing registrar. Upon receipt of all College of Nursing required documents and proofs, the College of Nursing registrar will submit your registration form to the Graduate School registrar.